Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The New School

Hey guys and gals: There's been a lot of discussion recently about The School of Renewable Energy. Wow. Maybe our problem in Arts and Sciences is we need a flashy name. Then we, too, could ignore the graduate council and just give out degrees to whomever. I am open to suggestions. Of course it will have to fit in with today's language. Here are a few modest possibilities:

The college of never ending whining.
The College of Hot Air. (endlessly renewable I might add)
The College of How Dare You Say That
The College of Do You Know Who I am? (I hope so because I've forgotten)
The College of Perpetual Motion

I'm sure you folks will have more (and better) possibilities.

Just one other thought, this one about gardens. As difficult as it may seem to believe, Dr. Tinkle has gardened and canned (or is that been canned?). It's a lot of work. Frankly a beer garden might do well and attract a lot more "workers".

No comments: